Friday 18 June 2010

What did i learn from Lip Syncing?

The things I learned for Preparing and Planning my video is that it is essential for this to be done well, or else the rest that follows it will not go according to plan. For example in my case we took lots of short takes in stead if one long one take and then cut it on the software to match the our lips. With the filming I learned that you before the action happens, it is best of you let it run rather than trying to do the all the cuts on the camera, rather than the computer. When I worked with other performers I found that it was easier due it being more relaxed and not a tense or nerve racking than other times doing it on your own.With the technology I have learned how to use all of the software efficiently to create a solid music video with the performers lip synced with the music. Before this I never knew what to do at all so all this is still rather new. But at least I have some understanding of what to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment