Thursday 25 November 2010

Shot Ideas

Here I have shot some photos of an idea for my Digi Pak. I have the idea of each being part of a small journey through the Digi Pak














This would be the beginning of the journey in the Digi Pak
and I have tried to go for the tree frame which is like a
window into another world
















This is the second picture with two roads branching off as if there is a choice of which way you
need to go.













This next image I will be having underneath the CD. It is a bridge which I connotes adventure and excitement in the buyer.















The final image is of a log pile which is formed like a fire. The reason why I built this is because it creates mystery as if there are people in this new world and the end of the journey.
















No comments:

Post a Comment