Monday 7 March 2011

The Closing Post

Dear Sir/Madame this is the order of posts in my blog:

June:

What did I learn from lip Syncing?

My Recent Activities


September:

The 5 things I need to learn/develop.

October:

This is Research and Planning

Digi Pak Analysis

November:

More Research

Can't Buy me Love
The Pitch
Shot Ideas
My Creative Task
What is Creativity?
Technology Skill Developments.

December:

This is Creating the Print Work

Work in Progress
Time Management
Ideas
Work in Progress 2
Work in Progres 3
This Week
Advert Research
Working Progress
Final Advert
Final Digi Pak

January:

This is the Planning and Testing for the Music Video

Storyboard
Cast
Stop Motion Test

February:

This is the Final Music Video and the beginning of the Evaluation

Final Music Video

Question 4- How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?


March:

The rest of the evaluation and closing post

Question 2- How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?



The Closing Post

This blog is now complete and ready for assessment.

No comments:

Post a Comment